Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Tim Glende - WELS - Gets Another Call.
Has Uncle Brug Lost His Clout?

 

Glende's first call in Illinois led to him selling off a debt-free congregation and leaving an almost-built coffee bar church, so he erased two church buildings in only a few years. So WELS sent him to one of their biggest congregations.

You might say Glende's very first church is orthodox, Eastern Orthodox now.


Glende and Ski actually wore these bibs when traveling to see the great Mark Driscoll, another church wrecker.

 Isn't it rich?
Isn't it queer?
Losing my timing this late
In my career.
Where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns
Well, maybe next year.

Rev Timothy GlendeSt Peter LC – North Campus
Appleton WI
Ascension LC
Jacksonville NC
Pastor
7/17/

 Above - Glende and Ski bought a failed bar and kept the beer/wine license. Hmm.




 KJV Proverbs 7:22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;


 A Baptist church bought the second building that Glende abandoned in Illinois. They know more about justification than Glende, who takes after Mark Jeske, his mentor.

 


Don't you love a farce?

My fault, I fear

I thought that you'd want what I want

Sorry my dear.

But where are the clowns?

Send in the clowns

Don't bother

They're here.