Monday, February 12, 2024

Snow, Computers, and Nutrition

 

This is a sample of Dr. Michael Greger's website packed with easy to read or to video-watch a vast array of all aspects of nutrition.

Our latest blizzard has dropped several millimeters of snow. I have cleats for my shoes, just in case. A warming trend will start by 1 PM.

I used the Best Buy Geek Squad yesterday, because three of us on phones/computers could not unravel the way the settings are mixed up (and not by me, in case you wonder). Library and Chapel computers are identically messed up in the sound department settings. 

Two of the Best Buy experts "answered" on the phone, and when they could not figure it out, they lined up a helper who is visiting today. Tuesday! The repair guy from BB cannot get through the snow/ice in Bella Vista, so he is coming tomorrow.

Ruminating on the "what if," I ordered a refurbished computer for Ash Wednesday. I could get a spare after the Geek Squad too, on Tuesday.