Friday, August 20, 2010

Lulu Books


According to the Babtists, these little children have no faith.
WELS agrees with the Babtists, sending their gurus to Andy Stanley -
and other frauds like Rick Warren.
Discipline is for people who agree with the Book of Concord.
Art by Norma Boeckler.


I am finishing two religion classes for undergrads, called Christian World View. Not one has called me a name for constantly quoting Luther and posting Gerhard hymns. They love the emphasis on Biblical and doctrinal content, so I gave them free copies of Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant, which can always be downloaded free as a PDF from Lulu.com at this location. <--Mequon grads, left click here.

My upcoming religion classes are world religion (two universities at once) and Christian ethics. I started creating PowerPoint slides with Norma Boeckler's art to illustrate the content of the courses. If someone has some good ideas about publishing them on FB or in other venues, let me know.

At the same time, some classmates from Moline asked about doctrine on Facebook. I thought the comment box a wee bit small to answer, so I posted the link for CLP. I have 1250 friends on FB, about 700 of them in the LCMS. Even so, I was impressed that several of them responded right away, thanking me for the information and mentioning they were already fans of CLP and Thy Strong Word. The new edition of TSW is coming out fairly soon.

The next new book title with be Luther versus the Pietists, Justification By Faith Alone. I have no definite time for that, but some significant research is being finished for that.