Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More UOJ Work To Do.
How To Use Social Networking

Check out Ski's latest excellent adventure:  
http://www.wlchapel.org/downloads/pdf/wintergetaway2011.pdf


I will be fixing up the format of the various UOJ essays I have posted. If you want your comments to be on the sticky posts, use that menu on the left. Many have requested them and the Harley files, which I am posting next.

I have tried to enhance social networking on the posts. Look at the icons below each post. You can email the post, Tweet the post, or link it on Facebook.

I Tweet almost all posts because there is a growing list of followers. Twitter sends out a URL (link) to the people on the list. Tweeting also enhances the post for Google searches.

Speaking of Tweets, many people enjoy the birding posts as much I enjoy writing them.