Saturday, February 26, 2011

Drive ’08 - Pastor’s Conference - North Point

Drive ’08 - Pastor’s Conference - North Point


WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
WHO WENT THAT YOU MIGHT KNOW?
Pastor Ski - St. Marcus - Milwaukee
Pastor John Parlow - St. Mark - Depere
HOW LONG WERE WE THERE?
WHERE WAS THE CONFERENCE?


What is Drive ’08?  That’s a great question.  Drive is a two day conference for church leaders.  During these two days church leaders from the three North Point campuses will share what they have learned over the last twelve years about creating and maintaining awesome ministry environments.  The entire conference has been designed around questions from churches all over the world.  
Over the two days Andy Stanley (Lead Pastor at North Point) will address the attendees in three main sessions.  There will be five break-out sessions that will revolve around questions asked by the attendees.  These sessions allow those in attendance to get pretty specific on certain areas of ministry as well as get great feedback.  
I invite you to check out my blog while I’m gone.  I’ll try to  update the blog daily and share what I’ve learned.  Please feel free to share your comments.
I’ll see you all when I get back!

The final Main Session with Andy Stanley was just phenomenal.  We began with awesome worship.