Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh Noes:
Strict Christian Upbringing Kept Katy Perry
From Having a Childhood

“I’ve always been the kid who’s asked ‘Why?’ In my faith, you’re just supposed to have faith. But I was always like … why?” she says. “At this point, I’m just kind of a drifter. I’m open to possibility…. My sponge is so big and wide and I’m soaking everything up and my mind has been radically expanded. Just being around different cultures and people and their opinions and perspectives. Just looking into the sky.”



Catechesis has left a new comment on your post "Katy Perry's Mother, An Ordained Minister, Is Conc...":

June 2011 issue of Vanity Fair: Katy Perry: Strict Christian Upbringing Kept Me From Having a Childhood

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/05/03/katy-perry-strict-christian-upbringing-kept-having-childhood/?test=faces



"Her career tanked after she posed with the tyrant of St. Peter, Freedom."