AC V has left a new comment on your post "Intrepid Lutherans: Fraternal Dialogue on the Topi...":
In summary, why UOJ is not Truth:
1) Supposed pro-UOJ Scripture references are quoted out of context.
2) Supposed pro-UOJ quotations by Church Fathers are either taken out of context or are so few in number as compared to "Justification by faith" references made by the same author that to say they are pro-UOJ quotes does injustice to the author's intended meaning (same goes for Scripture quotes, too).
3) Many logical fallacies when compared/contrasted to clear Scripture testimony. *** GJ - Acey does not go far enough.
- The use of Romans 4:25 shows that the UOJ Stormtroopers are eager to turn the Scriptures inside-out, grab St. Paul by the shoulders, and make him say the opposite of his clear, plain, inspired words. The UOJ Enthusiasts kidnap the Book of Concord authors and the Age of Orthodoxy theologians, so the justification authors are fraudulently included in the Pietistic pantheon of double-justifiers.
- Rationalism rears its head when they say, "If Jesus took on the sin of the world, then the entire world is declared to be free of sin, innocent, and saved."