Saturday, March 24, 2012

Versions of Beautiful Savior - Thanks to FB Friend
Iggy Antiochus















Beautiful Savior, King of Creation,
Son of God and Son of Man!
Truly I'd love Thee, truly I'd serve Thee,
Light of my soul, my joy, my crown.

Fair are the meadows,
Fair are the woodlands,
Robed in flowers of blooming spring;
Jesus is fairer, Jesus is purer;
He makes our sorrowing spirit sing.

Fair is the sunshine,
Fair is the moonlight,
Bright the sparkling stars on high;
Jesus shines brighter, Jesus shines purer,
Than all the angels in the sky.

Beautiful Savior, Lord of the nations,
Son of God and Son of Man!
Glory and honor, praise, adoration,
Now and forevermore be Thine!

---

IggyAntiochus has left a new comment on your post "Versions of Beautiful Savior - Thanks to FB Friend...":

You're very welcome, Gregory! :)