Monday, April 25, 2016

Martin Chemnitz Press Updates - TSW in Production.
Catholic Lutheran Protestant Is Being Proofed.
Liberalism and Angel Joy Will Follow

Creation Gardening is being written now.
The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine will be written afterwards.

My finishing editor chose this time to move from Arizona to Texas, so Thy Strong Word will be delayed a bit. Janie is on the road now, but she has a remarkable history of getting things done fast.

The proofing editor already has Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant, so that book will follow, with Liberalism: Its Cause and Cure after that.

I am writing and photographing Creation Gardening at this time. I am struggling with how to explain beneficial bugs clearly without being bogged down in all biological facts. Little Ichabod and I once had a game that simulated a nuclear generating facility that threatened to meltdown every so often. We learned a lot from that. I told a nuclear engineer how we tried to save the facility numerous times without losing all the power generation. He said, "All those steps are exactly right!"

I need a game that teaches beneficial bugs at work, which are merely 100 times more complicated than generating nuclear energy. For instance, I just got some shrubs primarily for their ability to host beneficial bugs. I checked my sources and went back to my neighboring nursery to buy them. The small shrubs will be the happy home of pirate bugs, ladybugs, and more, circling the rose garden so the beneficials can patrol the blooms.

Lost Dutchman's Goldmine is about Luther's theology.