Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Two Pastors and One Layman Have Received Five Boxes of Books - Thanks to Extra Gifts Given

 Click on this link and an angel will get his wings.

Books Published by Pastor Gregory L. Jackson, PhD

https://www.amazon.com/Pastor-Gregory-L.-Jackson/e/B00MDC6S4U?ref_=pe_1724030_132998060 <== Obvious link for Mequon grads.


I have received thankyou notes from two pastors and a layman, after they received a bumper crop of Lutheran books, including old classics and ones from Martin Chemnitz Press.

I sent a total of five boxes of books, which was a lot of fun. One had a toxic symbol on it, so I had to tape over the symbol for the books to ship. The Walmart was across the street, so I brought it back. "What's in it?" I said, "Toxic." They laughed because we went through that issue a few minutes earlier.

Worthwhile books, containing the living seed of the Word, should be broadcast.

This relates to the Gospel on Sexagesima Sunday.
Here is Luther's sermon on that text.


When I send books around, I think of William Tyndale. Agents of the King bought up his English Bibles, which would later republished as the KJV.

Tyndale was glad, because that hostile buying of the Bibles meant he could print even more at the wholesale cost. He sacrificed his life for the Word of God. He was killed and burned at the stake, and yet few clergy value the Scriptures today.


If you want to find out how much time the pastor spends with the Scriptures each week, listen to the sermon. If the sermon is about his personal experiences - and funny or emotional stories, then the answer is - zero time with the Scriptures.

If you want to terrify a WELS pastor, ask him to present a series of adult classes on the Formula of Concord.

Books Donated or Taken by ELDONA

ELDONUTs hate cat graphics, so I saved two for them.
The Right Reverend Bishop James Heiser should divulge the books he received from Team Jackson. He likes to tell false stories, why not try some truth?

I sent him a set of Erlangen Luther that I received from a friend. I paid the postage.

He found out about a Gerhard Loci that we were loaned, since LI knows Latin so well. He once speed translated some Gerhard for me, faster than I could follow the text. Heiser latched onto the set and never let it go, but I sincerely doubt Jim can read Latin.

Since Heiser was accumulating a library of old Lutheran books, I donated my Latin copy of Chemnitz' Examen. It was in excellent condition.

Heiser wanted to raise $1800 for some rare Lutheran books he wanted to buy. I sent around a letter to my readers, and that raised a lot of money toward buying the books he wanted.

I gave him Thy Strong Word to sell and fixed the errant pages for him. He put them on his website and promoted them. I don't recall receiving any of the proceeds. In contrast, I paid him for 100 of his English Trigottas.

I doubt whether Heiser tells any of those stories. I suggest that anyone planning to associate with the ELDONUT cult - be wary of a self-appointed bishop who rakes the proceeds into his pockets and acts as if robbed!

 Because you graduated from Ft. Wayne.
You just think you are.