Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Reformation Seminary - Becoming a Priority

 




My "spare room in a rented house" has reached a lot of people and will continue to expand. For example, Dr. Lito Cruz is a regular from Australia. He is a Lutheran pastor and a computer expert - a PhD, not a D.Min.

This began as an email list, then changed into a blog. I will post a 2007 article from those ancient days. Note the new archive at the top of the Extreme Left column.

Reformation Seminary has started with lectures about Biblical doctrine, about 30 minutes each. I am planning on one today and I now have a little clock. Soon I will have a mini-tripod to place the camera more securely and not on a stack of fat books.

As planned, each lecture will have some notes and use video for the lesson. I am working out some details today.