The Glory Has Departed


Norma Boeckler, Artist in Residence

Bethany Lutheran Worship on
Ustream

New Year's Eve Hymn service - 7 PM Central
NT Greek Lessons - January, 2017

Saved worship files are at the live worship link.

email: greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com,
which works as gregjacksonedlp@gmail.com too.

Luther's Sermons, Lenker Series
Book of Concord Selections
Bente's Historical Introductions,
and Martin Chemnitz Press Books

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Glende's St. Peter in Appleton Leads for the Month in Page Views - After Three Days

 You dare to arouse the wrath of the Great and Terrible Oz?
I studied Greek! so I am never wrong.
Plagiarize? You are excommunicated.
Sexual harassment? I will take you to court.
You have violated the Eighth Commandment. Begone!
374
340
266
205
175
Aug 24, 2016, 
154
149
140
126
124
---

Katy Perry without make-up.
 I am looking for my photo of Glende without Snookie bronzer on.