Sunday, May 8, 2011

Banned in Bay View.
This Woulda Killed the Reformation


Brett Meyer:

I've been contacted by the board for the Emmaus Conference and informed that both President Schroeder's address and the reaction by President Moldstad are the sole property of the Emmaus Conference. They've asked that I discontinue hosting the files on the file share site until such a time as they post them on the Emmaus website and can then link to that location. Although I found no indication of ownership of the material or restriction I have cooperated and removed the files and they are no longer available for download by interested laity or clergy.


***

GJ - Bay View is one of the smallest towns in Washington State. However, you may not use that phrase "Banned in Bay View" without my expressed, written consent. All repetitions of that phrase, if allowed, will be limited to one use. Furthermore, if a movie, book, or comic book is made using that title, Banned in Bay View, I will be reimbursed for all costs leading to the moment I conceived that quip, up to and including all educational loans.